What is Campus Connections?
Whether it’s community college, trade school, a four year university, or a certification program, Campus Connections is equipped to support any post-secondary students with disabilities at any institution as long as they meet all admission requirements.
Our college support program includes:
- Initial and ongoing career assessment focused on student strengths, interest, and career goals
- Individual weekly support session with coach
- Monthly wraparound meetings with coach and any other support person the student elects (their parents, VR counselor, DRC staff, etc.)
- Additional support as needed in-person or virtually via text, email, phone or video call
- Group skills training and activities will be offered via in-person or virtual delivery focused on:
- Soft skills
- Team building
- Time management
- Organization and planning
- Career development
- Post-Graduate Job Preparation
- Internship assistance
In-person support is available within 50 miles of Las Vegas, NV & Austin, TX regardless of campus location, but is based upon coach availability. However, virtual support is available nationwide!
$1000 per month if funded via private payment. Bloom Consulting is a contracted provider with Texas Workforce Commission and the Nevada Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation, and potential funding may be available for eligible post-secondary students. Please contact your Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Counselor to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- Apply to and get admitted to the post-secondary or higher education institution of student’s choice.
- Complete the online student application for Campus Connections.
- Upload supporting documentation via the application or email them to CCApply@bloomconsultingco.com:
- A copy of the student’s most recent, completed psychological evaluation (preferably within the last 3 years) – the evaluation should include a diagnosis; academic levels in reading, writing, and math; any mental health concerns (anxiety, depression, etc.) and possible communication or processing challenges the student may have
- Unofficial transcript(s) from high school and any previous college, university, or trade school
- After the online student application and all supporting documents are submitted and finalized, a member of our team will contact the student to schedule an official interview. At this interview, we will confirm all of the information submitted, provide additional program information, and ask the student a set of questions to ensure they are a good fit for our program and level of support.
- If you’re interested in sponsorship from your state’s VR program, please complete the respective state application:
For more information or if you have questions, please call (512) 537-1661 or email CCApply@bloomconsultingco.com.