Campus Connections-College Support Program
- Apply to and Get Admitted to the Higher Education Institution of Student’s Choice
- Complete Online Student Application Located on Our Campus Connections Page
- Upload Supporting Documentation via Online Student Application or Email: CCApply@bloomconsultingco.com
- A copy of the student’s most recent, completed, psychological evaluation (preferably within the last 3 years). The evaluation should include a diagnosis; academic levels in reading, writing, and math; any mental health concerns (anxiety, depression, etc.); and possible communication/processing challenges the student may have.
- Unofficial transcript(s) from high school and any previous college(s)/university(ies).
- After Online Student Application and all Supporting Documentation are fully submitted and complete, a member of our team will contact you to schedule an official interview. At this interview, we will confirm all of the information submitted, provide additional program information, and ask the student a set of questions to ensure they are a good fit for our program and level of support.
What is Campus Connections:
Our innovative program is designed to support neurodiverse college students with various disabilities as they attend the post-secondary institution of their choice through either in-person or virtual support. Our team uses the Wraparound Planning Process and the Birkman Method Assessment to build an individualized support team, which pairs each student with a Connection Facilitator who provides mentoring, guidance, and navigational support. This relationship empowers students to problem solve their concerns more effectively and efficiently while also fostering informed choice and greater self-advocacy.
Our program model includes:
- Initial and Ongoing Career Assessment focused on Student Strengths, Interest, and Career Goals
- Monthly Wraparound Team Meetings
- Monthly Virtual/In-Person Social Events designed to facilitate Meaningful Connections between Students
- Weekly Group Skills Class focused on Soft Skills such as Time Management, Organization, and Planning
- Weekly 1-on-1 Scheduled Support Session
- Additional As-Needed Support at Student Request
- Ongoing Service and Support Coordination designed to foster Self-Advocacy and Informed Choice.
- Post-Graduation Internship/Job Placement Referrals and Support
Support can be provided virtually nationwide and in-person support is available in Austin & Houston
Available for Undergraduate College Freshman through Graduate School Completion
Cost: $1000 per month Private-Pay (We hope to accept state-based funding in the future)