Salary: $225.00 /day
We are hiring across the state of Texas for the following dates and locations:
- March 11th-March 15th
- Houston, Houston Food Bank Conference Center
- June 3rd-June 14th:
- San Angelo, St. Paul Presbyterian Church
- Fort Worth, Hill School of Fort Worth
- Tomball, Tomball Memorial High School
- Aldine, Aldine Education Center
- June 10th-June 21st:
- Corpus Christi, Mary Grett Transition Center
- June 17th-June 28th:
- Humble, MOSIAC 18+ Transition Center
- Cy-Fair, Cypress Ranch High School
- Lago Vista, Lago Vista Middle School
- Marble Falls, Marble Falls Middle School
- Taylor, Taylor ISD Event Center
- Kermit, Kermit High School
- July 8th-July 19th:
- Leander, Summer School Campus
- Wichita Falls, Wichita Falls ISD Career Center
- Southwest Austin, Westlake High School
- Weatherford, Weatherford College
- Baytown, Sterling High School
- July 22nd-August 2nd:
- Abilene, St Paul United Methodist Church
- Southeast Austin, Akins High School
- Southeast Texas COOP-South, Liberty High School
- July 29th-August 9th:
- Southeast Texas COOP-North, Cleveland High School
Under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer/Pre-ETS Director, this contract position, of 10.5 days for two weeks or 5.5 for one week, will provide Pre-Employment Training Services (Pre-ETS) teaching and instruction to students ages 14-22 with disabilities as a part of a state funded contract. Due to the nature of the position and its flexibility, a great deal of independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize the diversified workload which includes individual and group instruction (3-6) and teaching, completion of basic state-required forms, infrequent meetings, curriculum planning, and parent and student interaction.
- The Primary function of the position is to deliver Pre-Employment Training Services (Pre-ETS) teaching and instruction to students ages 14-22 with disabilities as a part of a state funded contract.
- Providing individual and small group instruction (3-6) to students with disabilities.
- Completing basic state-required forms in a timely manner.
- Using and updating electronic and paper-based client data systems.
- Working independently and within a team in meetings and while doing curriculum planning, transportation, and social events.
- Transporting students in company or personal vehicles with a release on file and current auto liability insurance.
- Interacting with parents and students in a professional, educational environment.
- Using cloud-based technology on PC’s, Tablets, and Mobile Devices.
- Daily Rate of $225.00 Per Day for 10.5 Days (10 Days for Camp/Half Day for Training)
- Estimated Total Compensation for the 2 Week Session is $2,362.50 or $1237.50 for a 1 Week Session
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year of experience teaching in public or private school and/or providing instruction to groups of individuals with disabilities
- Experience planning and delivering curriculum content for programs, courses, workshops, or trainings.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher
- Two years of experience teaching in public or private school and/or providing instruction to groups of individuals with disabilities
- A Current Texas Teacher Certification
Bloom Consulting, LLC is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bloom Consulting, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location and this policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.