Salary: $16.00 /hour
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Operations Officer, this full-time (35-40 hours/week), contracted position provides vocational rehabilitation support to our customers with disabilities. Due to the nature of the position and its flexibility, a great deal of independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize the various scheduled job coaching sessions, meetings, paperwork, and other duties as required.
- Primary function is to provide vocational rehabilitation support to our state funded consumers with disabilities.
- Complete company and state required forms in a timely manner.
- Uses and updates electronic and paper-based client data systems.
- Must be comfortable with using and/or learning cloud-based software
Competencies Required and Performance Measured Upon:
- Ability to Support Consumers with Disabilities in Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ability to Understand People with Disabilities and their Needs and Strengths
- Ability to Serve as a Professional Representative of the Company
- Ability to Use Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Maintain Good Attendance/Punctuality
- Ability to Complete Work on Time
- Ability to Maintain a Positive, Cooperative Attitude
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
- Ability to Remain Flexible
- Ability to Use Technology-Based Tools
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work/Compensation:
- This is a full-time (35-40 hours/week), contracted position which is not benefits eligible at first, however a move to benefits eligible, full-time hourly status is available after at least 90 days of satisfactory performance.
- The starting rate of pay is $16.00 per hour.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school degree/GED
- One year of related experience
- Comfortable/trainable with cloud-based business software
- Reliable Transportation To and From Office and Job Sites
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Strong familiarity/training with cloud-based business software
Bloom Consulting, LLC is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bloom Consulting, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location and this policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.