Round Rock, TX 78665
Salary: $225.00 /day
This Posting is for One Week of Work at our Two Spring Break Camps located in Round Rock and Leander during the week of March 16th through March 20th.
Under the supervision of the Regional Director, this contract position will provide Pre-Employment Training Services (Pre-ETS) teaching and instruction to students ages 16-22 with disabilities as a part of a state funded contract. Due to the nature of the position and its flexibility, a great deal of independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize the diversified workload which includes individual and group instruction (3-6) and teaching, completion of basic state-required forms, infrequent meetings, curriculum planning, and parent and student interaction.
- Primary function of the position is to deliver Pre-Employment Training Services (Pre-ETS) teaching and instruction to students ages 16-22 with disabilities as a part of a state funded contract.
- Providing individual and small group instruction (3-6) to students with disabilities.
- Completing basic state-required forms in a timely manner.
- Using and updating electronic and paper-based client data systems.
- Working independently and within a team in meetings and while doing curriculum planning, transportation, and social events.
- Interacting with parents and students in a professional, educational environment.
- Using cloud-based technology on PC’s, Tablets, and Mobile Devices.
- $225 per day or $1237.50 per week including 5 full days of instruction and one half day of paid training.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- One year of experience teaching in public or private school and/or providing instruction to individuals with disabilities
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher
- Two years of experience teaching in public or private school and/or providing instruction to groups of individuals with disabilities
- Current texas teacher certification
Bloom Consulting, LLC is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bloom Consulting, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location and this policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.